Monday, September 5, 2011

To Find The Perfect Fiction (Competition)

**THIS COMPETITION HAS REACHED IT'S DEADLINE AND IS NOW CLOSED!!!**

Hey guys! Just little contest for you guys!


Goal: Find the best piece of literature ever.

Rules:
1. Must be readable on my computer without me having to pay. :P
2. Cannot contain any of the following; sexual content, excessive language, extreme grimdark/gore such as the material in "Cupcakes"
3. May be any type of literature, but if it's based off of something else then it has to be readable without any prior knowledge.
4. At least 5 people must enter submissions for a winner to be declared. (Since I don't even have five followers as of yet this may mean you'll need to recruit friends to enter as well. XD)


*Note: Being the sole judge of this it's recommended that you appeal to my tastes as well as posting just an awesome piece of literature. XD

Since you mainly have to appeal to me, here are some things that might be good for you to know while seeking out the perfect piece of literature:
1. I really REALLY like sad/emotional fictions.
2. A little grim/dark is always nice. :3
3. Shipping = Good- but keep it clean. XD
4. Comedy is epic but becomes boring if too frequent.

PRIZE!: Assuming the 5 person quota is met along with all the other rules, I will personally write/compose a song/story for the person to enter the best fiction. Yeah- I know I'm really not very good at composing and my writing downright sucks, but with my current financial state that's really the best I can offer unless someone can come up with a better prize. XD

Notes:
1. PLEASE EMAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS TO ME AT: admiralcubie@yahoo.com
2. I will be the sole judge of this but if popular opinion falls to far towards one specific piece of literature than that may rule out my own opinion.
3. The rules listed above are subject to change as I deem fit.



Okay... Yeah, I know that even getting a few submissions for this is a futile hope. But hey! Maybe you guys will surprise me- I dare you to. Also- even if this doesn't quite work out- hopefully it'll still throw some good literature out there!


-AdmiralCubie

5 comments: